The OWASP Top Ten is a powerful awareness document for web application security. The OWASP Top Ten represents a broad consensus about what the most critical web application security flaws are. Project members include a variety of security experts from around the world who have shared their expertise to produce this list.
Adopting the OWASP Top Ten is perhaps the most effective first step towards changing the software development culture within your organization into one that produces secure code.
The OWASP Top Ten list is as follows:
- A1 Injection
- A2 Broken Authentication and Session Management
- A3 Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- A4 Insecure Direct Object References
- A5 Security Misconfiguration
- A6 Sensitive Data Exposure
- A7 Missing Function Level Access Control
- A8 Cross Site Request Forgery
- A9 Using Component with Known Vunerabilty
- A10 Unvalidated Redirects and Forward
We will keep on updating on the all the topic listed . So be in touch and follow our blog for more about Application Security. Our main goal is to make awareness about Application Security in day to day life as well as Professionally.